18 Jan Could consistency be the one simple thing to allow you to work smarter in your business?
Last week saw the completion of a round of my 12 week Business Growth Masterplan programme, and it’s always so rewarding for me to see the results the attendees get.
One of the main learnings from this round was ‘Consistency is Key’.
Understanding which small jobs lead to big results and doing those small jobs consistently.
This may be things like:
- Social media marketing to generate leads
- Setting up and measuring KPI’s
- Reviewing your financial incomings and outgoings
- Setting up regular sales calls
- Documenting processes
and so on…
Prioritise these jobs, systemise them and then diarise them to make them a habit, to develop the consistency.
Understanding these low effort / low time tasks in your business, which lead to a big change in your results, is at the heart of working smarter and not harder.
You can try out all the different time management and productivity strategies you like but, ultimately, if you’re not spending your time on the ‘right’ things you’re not going to get the result you want.
The next round of the 12 week group business coaching programme will be starting in the Spring. If you want to get on the priority list and find out more information, just get in touch and I’ll send it over to you.
Curious to know how I can help you in achieving your business goals? Book in a complimentary strategy session to find out more, and identify some quick wins tailored to your business. Find latest availability in my online diary here.
Latest posts by Alison Bradford (see all)
- Could consistency be the one simple thing to allow you to work smarter in your business? - January 18, 2023
- What you need in place to achieve your business goals in 2023… - January 4, 2023
- Avoid this mistake in your business in the run up to Christmas - December 6, 2022