17 Oct How would it feel to have time to think about your business?
When my clients start working with me, they often feel like they don’t even have time to think.
It’s a real leap of faith for them to carve out the time to work with me, when they could be doing something else on their to-do list instead.
Yet somehow, they’ve come to a point when they know something needs to change and, by commiting to working with me, they know that not only are they carving out precious time to think, but they are doing so in a way that means they get support, advice, accountability and coaching!
I know how easy it is to get caught up in the busyness trap. A never ending to-do list, client work to get done, emails to respond to, phone calls to make…
But, the hard truth is that this will always be the case unless you make a change. There will aways be stuff to do to fill your time – but is it the right stuff?
- How can you make your business more profitable?
- How can you connect more easily with the customers you love working with?
- How can you reduce your working hours?
- How can you outsource or employ effectively?
Are you ready to take a leap of faith and make some changes?
My Business Growth Masterplan programme starts next week and there is still time to join. You can find out more here and have a look at what some of the past attendees have said about this programme.
Book in a call with me here to see if this is right for you and ask any questions. (If you can’t make the times showing as available, drop me an email and we can arrange a better time for you)
Latest posts by Alison Bradford (see all)
- The next step to increasing profit in your business - November 25, 2022
- Simple ways to increase your profit in your business - November 17, 2022
- Simple ways to increase your business’s profit (and keep the heating on!) - November 10, 2022