14 Aug With that ‘back to school’ feeling it’s time to consider what you want to achieve in your business in the final third of 2022
I hope you’re enjoying the summer here in the UK?
I know it’s a time when lots of you will be taking a much-needed break away from the business for a holiday. All the planning and work that needs to happen to ensure the business can carry on whilst you’re away requires a holiday in itself!
I’ve taken a few days off so far to enjoy some of the sporting action at The Commonwealth Games, held reasonably close to me in Birmingham, and got to watch some netball at The NEC, and athletics at The Alexander Stadium.
Although you may be planning for a holiday, or recently enjoyed one, with September creeping up on us, you may also be starting to think about what you want to achieve in your business in the final third of 2022, with that ‘back to school’ feeling September can bring.
If you’re looking to step up a gear, or desperately need to get some organisation and structure in place to free up your time, then the Business Growth Masterplan is starting soon, with places available to book now.
In it we cover the core 6 pillars all businesses need to have in place:
- Purpose – Get clarity on what you want your business to provide for you, and how you can achieve it
- Position – Create a clear, achievable marketing plan to attract the customers you want to work with
- Profit – Understand your current profit levers, and how to make some tweaks to these to make a BIG difference to your bottom line
- Process – Implement simple processes to help you work smarter, not harder, and free up your time
- People – Design your ideal team and develop a plan to find them, train them, and lead them effectively
- Plan – All of this leads into a clear, straight-forward plan for you to deliver and be held accountable to
Latest posts by Alison Bradford (see all)
- Could consistency be the one simple thing to allow you to work smarter in your business? - January 18, 2023
- What you need in place to achieve your business goals in 2023… - January 4, 2023
- Avoid this mistake in your business in the run up to Christmas - December 6, 2022