10 Nov Is your business planning for 2022 a pipe dream activity or are you going to get your head down and sort it all out?
The mince pies have been in the shop for quite a while now, and last week the big, highly anticipated Christmas ads were released.
It can only mean one thing – time to start planning for 2022!
How do you like to do your business planning?
Is it a regular activity scheduled in your calendar or is it more of a pipe dream activity – something you’ll get round to when you have the time.
Problem is, you never seem to have the time.
- Feel like you’re constantly fire-fighting and reacting to everything that needs doing each day, never having the time to work on the important stuff to move your business forward?
- Keep getting flashes of inspiration and brilliant ideas, but never seem to be able to progress and implement them?
If only you could just have a clear day in your diary to get your head down and sort it all out!
Well, I can help with that.
Right now I have limited availability in November and December for Business Strategy Days – a full on intensive day where we get under the skin of your business, tackle challenges and develop a clear plan and strategy to implement straight away.
These days can be taken in person, in Staffordshire, or online via Zoom.
Latest posts by Alison Bradford (see all)
- The next step to increasing profit in your business - November 25, 2022
- Simple ways to increase your profit in your business - November 17, 2022
- Simple ways to increase your business’s profit (and keep the heating on!) - November 10, 2022