24 Nov Could this group coaching programme help you break through to the next level in your business?
I’m sure you’ve already realised that running a business can feel like blinking hard work most (if not all!) of the time!
So many things to do each day, pulling you in all directions, as you try and deal with new leads, questions from your team, doing the work, and never mind finding time to work ‘on’ your business.
It’s hard to see clearly when you’re so busy, and often feeling overwhelmed, but there are ways to simplify your business and make it less reliant on you, and even make it feel easier to run.
It all begins with taking a step back and getting clarity on what you want to achieve, then figuring out the easiest way to get you there.
Having the right environment to do this, and being guided by a proven structure, and working alongside a small group of business owners with similiar challenges, is one of the reasons I created the 12 week Business Growth Masterplan programme.
In the 9 years I’ve been running the business coaching programme, it’s helped dozens of business owners to achieve results including:
- more clarity
- less time spent running their business
- improved leadership skills and stronger teams
- more confidence
- less stress
- AND most importantly, more profit
Spending 3 days together across the 12 weeks, it’s a magical combination of Training, Coaching, Getting Stuff Done, and Accountability.
Latest posts by Alison Bradford (see all)
- Where less can lead to more in your business - February 23, 2024
- Why love isn’t enough when it comes to running a business - February 15, 2024
- In your business are you measuring actions or results? - February 8, 2024