08 Sep Getting back to what works for you
Hope you’ve had a great Summer?
It’s been a very busy one here with big birthdays to celebrate, holidays and GCSE results.
I’ve taken so much time off over the Summer that my regular email to you has slipped! I’ve done exactly what you shouldn’t do and focused pretty much solely on delivering the work (i.e. coaching my clients) and virtually stopped any Marketing activity.
So, today I’m taking the plunge and getting straight back on to my business coach blog.
I’m buzzing with ideas and tips to share with you but, instead of making this an extra long blog, I’ll keep those for another day.
One of the mantras I share often is ‘Consistency is key’ so for now, learn from my mistake of not being consistent with my marketing.
- Where have you been inconsistent in doing something?
- What good habits have slipped by the wayside?
Very often you end up beating yourself up and over-analysing it, whereas all you need to do is jump straight back into doing what you already know works.
I’ll leave it there for now.
Latest posts by Alison Bradford (see all)
- Where less can lead to more in your business - February 23, 2024
- Why love isn’t enough when it comes to running a business - February 15, 2024
- In your business are you measuring actions or results? - February 8, 2024