22 Jun Midsummer’s Day – the perfect time to review your business
Yesterday was Midsummer’s Day in the UK – the longest day of the year, so I hope you got lots done!
I won’t point out the obvious, what that means from here on in to the daylight hours…
But, as we approach the half way point of 2022, I strongly urge you to take a few minutes to do a mid-point review in your business.
Start by looking back to the first 6 months:
• What have you achieved so far?
• What have you learned?
• What’s been working well?
Then look forward to the next 6 months:
• What are your top 3 goals to achieve next?
• What relationships do you need to develop and strengthen?
• What new habits do you need to put in place?
This simple exercise can be done in as little as 5 minutes if that’s all you have, or take a little longer if you can.
It can really help to make sure you’re on track for the year or, if not, there’s plenty of time to take corrective action and get back on course.
Want some help doing your mid-point review? Book in a complimentary strategy call with me here and I can help to take you through it.
Latest posts by Alison Bradford (see all)
- Could consistency be the one simple thing to allow you to work smarter in your business? - January 18, 2023
- What you need in place to achieve your business goals in 2023… - January 4, 2023
- Avoid this mistake in your business in the run up to Christmas - December 6, 2022